Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just living life

And what a luxury it is to just live life!



Zinny encounters a car full of boys...




Zinny's pals.




Nothing better than a brother, a swing, and a pile of dirt.


In other news, I am headed down to the County Clerk tomorrow to start our paperwork for finalization!! I can hardly believe we are at this point. Zinnia has been home for 7 months (!!!!!). As with all the littles when they are littles, the time has flown by! I understand why families jump right back in queue to add another little. That fact encouraged me during the horrible wait, that families did it over and over, so it must actually work. And they all assured me that the agony of waiting disappears like the labor pains of childbirth.

Will update soon with more finalization news...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment