Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feeling Christmasy

Ahhh, snow at last!





Trimming the tree...



...with Clone troopers (Sam this photo is for you!)



Snow ice cream courtesy of Oscar



A snowman named 'Pigpen'



Hot cocoa dregs (popcorn and stale marshmallows)



These are gnomes and ninjas my good friend Anne made. Her daughter is selling them to go to camp this summer. You know I'm crazy for toys!



Pals



I met with my good friend 'B', my adoption Process Buddy. It was so so amazing, after that horrendous wait for our babies, to be sitting there, chatting, as if this last year's worth of torture never happened. Crazy! PBF! (Process buddies forever)



Finn finally gets his '8' shirt (a little late...I was in Korea for his birthday)





And finally, Zinny and baby. (thanks Sandy!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment