Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Week

Gingerbread house workshop.



Christmas Eve



This guy just showed up, we don't know who he is...



Yummy Girl


Fish kiss



Here is a photo of the beautiful Korean lunch my friend 'K' made for Zinny and me. So so delicious!!



Here is 'K' and Zinny enjoying this yummy lunch!



Z watering 'K' plants.



Christmas gift from 'K'! Darling!



Finn shopping for Pokemon at the comic book shop.



You might be thinking that these blog posts are heavy with photos of Zinny and a bit skimpy of Addie, Oscar, and Finn. In my defense, the older 3 refuse to let me photograph them 90% of the time, and Z hasn't yet learned to sabotage my photo sessions yet. So there. I usually have to sneak them, like the gingerbread and Pokemon above.

And I sincerely hope Z's foster family is watching this blog, so they can know she is doing so well.

Arm Scripture:

Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.

Psalm 73:23

A Blessed Happy New Year to all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: