Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a quiet little week

A lovely quiet week. It is so incredible to be home and just hear the activity of all my children around me. All the anxiety and intense worry of the horrible wait for Z to come home is over and I am at such peace. She is doing so well, we are all embracing her and she us. I read so many blogs and the Korean adoption forum and there are so so many beautiful families who do not have this peace this Christmas, and some may not NEXT Christmas. I know their pain and have a sense of guilt about Zinny being home and their children being left behind. It is not right or good that a government would choose a child to wait so long to be with their forever families, and also for the many thousands of little children who will not get the opportunity of having a family and face a life in an orphanage. All this has been said a thousand times. I cherish my children being all together and I will never forget the families who are waiting.
















Neil and I are beyond blessed. It's hard (!) and messy (!) and not always so pretty, but being parents to these 4 children is the greatest gift from God.

Arm Scripture for today (yes! It's finally back)

I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Psalm 57: 9,10




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment