Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why Zinnia is an Opitz

Zinnia has been with us for 2 weeks today! It has been such fun learning who she is, discovering her personality, her interests, listening to her little chitter chatter, laughing with her, crying with her, playing with her. We have discovered remarkable things about Zinny that prove she is without a doubt an Opitz. For instance, she and Neil have a birthmark that is the same shape and in the same place! She and I share the uncontainable talent for dancing to the radio. I mean we can GROOVE! Zinny and Addie share the passion for singing loudly! Oscar and Zinny both have a passion for drawing, and Finn and Zinny have the same mischievous sense if humor, and Zinny may well be a south paw like Finn!











Oscar is the best tentmaker !






Oh these orange shoes... Zinny work me up very very early one day last week with these shoes in her hand and her feet thrust toward me, demanding for them to be put on. The girl loves a good shoe:






And so does Mommy:






(yep, trying on swanky heels in sweat socks, trying to class up the joint)

And she loves a good handbag...but Addies lunch bag will do.






In other news, I'd like to brag about Addie. She finished an amazing round in the semi finals of mock trial (she even cried on the witness stand, winning a $10 bet and had the judge offering her a tissue!!) and then performed in the Homeschool production "Hello Broadway", taking a lead solo on the spur of the moment when a kid was out sick!






Addie I think you are so talented, courageous, smart, funny, so loving, and you have heaps of integrity and moxie!

This is my replacement blog. Much shorter, but better than nothing, which was very tempting for me, haha.
And now back to our regularly scheduled blog....

(please God let me not delete this one amen)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment