Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big Day Monday??

So, obviously no TC on Friday, but I have dangerously high hopes for tomorrow! I have just been nervous and jumpy all weekend. Except for tonight. For some reason I have a lovely peace about me tonight. Maybe my body has simply run out of adrenaline, or maybe it's some disbelief or some denial going on. Truly I know the sweet Lord is giving me this peace, it is too unusual and unlike me!
One reason that Travel Call is likely to happen this week is because this week happens to be jam packed! Out of town guests, Addie's volunteering (2separate jobs), Addie's rehearsals (2 separate shows), Finn's birthday, and Neil pointed out, the World Series starts! All this, with Mommy in Korea, oh boy! But if no TC this week, at least I will be super busy, whew!
Seriously, I really really have high hopes. So many people have been fasting a variety of things ( caffeine, tv, Internet, sugar, chocolate, soda, after dinner snacks, chap stick, etc etc) and praying for our TC. It is HUGE! I will feel horrible if they are not relieved tomorrow! God's people amaze and humble me.








Here are the Opitz's minus one. Cape Cod this summer.







This is Finn using Grandpa's leaf blower for the first time....took a LONG time to move those leaves off the patio! Grandma thankfully had him wear ear protectors.





Here is Oscar, Finn, a pack of post it notes, and too much time waiting in the van.




And here is the best, most handsomest, strongest, smartest, and funniest husbands in the universe!

Just thought I'd throw in a few photos, got to keep practicing the blogging for the big trip...

Arm scripture today:

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
James 1:2-3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I am praying it's today! She was the first thing I thought of this morning! Now to figure outthis posting comments thing before yOu leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one only took 20 minutes! Progress ;)

    ReplyDelete