Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flying Home

No time to writte, van driver here too soon! Photos of Zinny and Emily, foster sisters. Notice who has all the toys...












Won't sit still for photo!



Went to Korean target, they had pet shop, cool fish for sale! I got in trouble for taking this photo, haha.



Ahhhh, bath!



After sleeping with wet hair....I look pretty much the same. We are a couple of ravishing Opitz girls!

That's all for now, have to scurry and pack. Reach Omaha 10:30pm fri. Flight will be interesting! Momtokyleandpepper got me all pep talked for it. She's the best!

Goodbye Korea...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPho

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Safe journey home with Zinnia and your friend Anne.

    Really looking forward to meeting Zinnia.... for now via video. Skype,Facetime.. you name it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the time you read this you should be home. I hope you had a great flight. Welcome home Zinny!

    ReplyDelete