Thursday, October 13, 2011

Visa Interview!!!

We are celebrating tonight!! My good friend in CA emailed me these words: "CALL DC!"
These words stopped me in my tracks! I dropped everything and called Wash. DC, the National Visa Center. After waiting on hold FOREVER, practically fainting, trying to prepare for bad news, I got a very nice man who told me the best news in this looonnnnggg process! Our daughter Jiseon had her Embassy Appearance today(!) and is scheduled for Visa Interview tomorrow!! My heart is racing as I type this, and I'm halfway into my celebratory cocktail!
Many many people get their Travel Calls the same day as Visa Interview! Monday or Tuesday is a strong possibility!! I feel like I'm dreaming, and it's not my cocktail, haha!
Neil and I checked flight tickets and they are no cheaper to fly out a week after TC than 2days after TC! If we get TC tomorrow, and I do not expect this, we would fly out Monday....can't...catch...my...breath!
Okay, I can't sit on the iPhone, got to go DANCE!!!!

For those of you keeping an eye on the toilet paper timetable:






I bought a new pack tonight.... But who cares right?!?! TC almost here!!

I woke up begging God again to grant me peace, to please hurry! He opened the Bible and laid my eyes on this, today's arm scripture:

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's might hand, that He may lift you up in due time.
1 Peter 5:6

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment