Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Zinnia's zinnias

I planted gobs of zinnias last May. It was my belief our little Zinny would be home before they bloomed. Thankfully we are having a long stretch of nice weather starting this fall, so the zinnnias, while starting to go to seed, are still blooming a little. They were covered all summer with many butterflies. I sent many a prayer on the wings of those butterflies to heaven above. Many tears watered these flowers this summer. I really really believed she would be home to be photographed amongst them. Alas, that is not to be. But look how beautiful! And I will plant twice as many next year! She will be here aand we will plant the seeds together! We will have to use the sprinkler, for I won't have any tears to water them!








Arm scripture for the day:
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
His love endures forever.
to Him alone who does great wonders,
His love endures forever.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment