Friday, October 7, 2011

Toilet Paper Timetable

So after we received our long awaited Emmigration Permit, I was at the store, stocking up on this and that. I needed to get toilet paper and being ever thrifty, I bought the ginormous 24 pack. It practically takes two to heft it to the car! And I was so giddy, so sure our unexpectedly long miserable wait over the summer was over and Zinny was practically home, I thought to myself "Surely Zinny will be home before I need to buy toilet paper again!!" I am sad to say that we are well over half way through our SECOND 24 pack of toilet paper.
Yep, that's your toilet paper timetable in a minute update.

We were informed today that we may get travel call "as soon as the end of the month". Tough day.




Arm scripture of the day:

When I said "my foot is slipping",
your love, O Lord, supported me.

When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul.
Psalm 94:18-19






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Stop eating so much fiber.... make that TP last longer :) Standing in faith, believing with you .... loving you.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete