Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not so big, Monday

OK, apparently we are still stuck on the slow boat to Korea. Many families did indeed get their travel calls (yay for you, go get those yummy babies!!!!!) alas we were not among the chosen, despite our long timeline. After digging myself out of the all-too-familiar 'Pit of Despair', where I spent the day yesterday (along with Neil and the kids, we kind of entertained each other down there, we had peppermint ice cream cones, except Neil who is fasting sugar until TC, he had a beer), I have spent some quality time on the phone Holt in Oregon both yesterday and today, and will every day until TC! Though there was not so much 'quality' in there. They have little to say, more of "oh! You're almost there!" and "Soon!" I told them that that means nothing to me now, don't try to placate me. Just find me answers! They emailed Korea and got no response. Now they are trying a less ambiguous email, upon my insistence. So we'll see...




I could use some of this right now!

My forum lady-friends have been amazing, giving me an overwhelming amount of support, love and prayers. I am in awe and so humbled by their generosity and selflessness, truly Godly women, so beautiful, so inspiring. They bring me to tears every day! They help me renew my faith when it starts to tremble. I praise our dear Father for them.
Which segues into Arm Scripture. I woke up this morning pretty empty, and I felt silence from God, so for the first day since the beginning of Sept, when I began this, I left my arm silent. This time, though, God brought my arm scripture through my friend who quietly sent this verse to me:

Wait for the LORD, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

Thank you honorHim.


3 comments:

  1. Happy TC!!!

    Andrea ~Momof3Squirts on BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!! TRAVEL CALL DAY!!!! FINALLY, YOUR TURN TO GO GET YOUR YUMMY BABY AND BRING HER HOME!!! Congratulations! Praising God !!!

    Love,
    Auntie Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and excited for you guys! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete