Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More photos

Zinny napping, have a few minutes to blog. You mostly want to see photos so I won't bore you with the blah blah blah! To all of you who have sent me lovely messages I thank you! They mean the world to me!! I can't wait to bring her home! She has THE BEST sense if humor!! This morning we woke up together, her first reaction was "oh crap, you weren't just a dream", but within 2 minutes we were laughing and playing games. She and I seem to be communicating pretty well, she knows how to tell me her diaper needs a change, and I know how to understand her! Same with wanting to sleep, but not so much with the eating. Going to Korea target in a bit, need food! Apparently babies like to eat!! Haha. Mommytokyleandpepper and I went to Seoul Tower this morning! She's so fun, and she was totally stocked on the snacks! (thanks for sharing!)

Ok, there I go with the chatting, listen people, I've got BOTTLES TO WASH!! I don't have time for the chitchat! Haha.
This is Z right now:



There's nothing like a sleeping baby...she slept very well last night, FM taught me just what to do, and I would like to give a shout out to the mom on the forum who advised asking FM to SHOW how to comfort! Big help!!! Even though I think she thought I was a bit nutty when I asked her to show me how she changes her diaper...

Here was our celebratory dessert for such an incredible day:



This was from "Twosome Cafe".... Way better than paris baguette, if you happen upon one!

Zinny & I test out the carrier:








Ok, up from nap... Just posting photos from Seoul Tower and cab rides!














Locks of love at Seoul tower






Cable car ride to seoul tower



Our lock is the blue one







Back where we started!
More later.
Katie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome? You are so blessed to have another adoptive mother to share this with. Zinny is so beautiful. May the rest of your trip go well. I am sure your family is ready for you to come home with your precious bundle. God bless.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! She is so beautiful and in your words, "YUMMY". Well done on the celebratory desserts, they looked yummy too (not as yummy as Zinnia though)! Anna can't wait to meet meet her, "Mama she is still too cute!" We love you both, safe travels HOME. love, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos. Reminds me of the adopted child who said, "I'm just the same, only I grew in my Mommy's heart, not in her tummy..."
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...wow...wow...no words to describe how very cool this is to experience - even tho thru blog. Thanks for sharing such an intimate experience with us all. Zinny already looks at home in your arms. Great to hear you're sharing laughs already.
    Love you tons.. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats on your precious angel :)

    ReplyDelete